As the City of Boston's teen employment program, the Boston Youth Fund provides thousands of Boston teens between the ages of 15 and 18 with job opportunities during the summer months. The Boston Youth Fund participants work in a variety of jobs within community, faith-based, and government agencies. Positions include administrative assistants, mural painters, peer leaders and many more! Don't forget to apply with the Hopeline to become eligible!
You must apply with the Hopeline in order to be considered for Youth Fund Employment. You can apply via this website starting June 12, 2014! The application period will end June 14, 2014. Please see How to Apply for BYF Employment for more details.
*Please note that Applying with the Hopeline does not guarantee a summer job.
Download and print the Hopeline flyer in:
- MUST Turn 15 Years Old – On or Before July 6, 2014
- CANNOT Turn 19 Years Old – On or Before August 15, 2014
- MUST be a Full-Time Resident of the City of Boston
- MUST be Legally Permitted to Work in Massachusetts & The United States
Any applicant that is age 18 and applying MUST be currently enrolled in high school (this DOES include graduating seniors) or a GED/Alternative Education program.
Applying with the Hopeline does not guarantee a summer job.
- TEENS MUST APPLY THEMSELVES – Parents & Other Adults are NOT PERMITTED to apply for a teen.
- Applications must be completed fully and accurately in order to be considered
- HOPELINE application requires an email address. This email account will be the primary way which we will communicate information to you. If you do not have a personal email address please visit one of the following links to sign up for a free email account.
View a list of Potential Boston Youth Fund Work Sites »
Apply Online via the Boston Youth Fund Website!
Application Open 24 Hours a Day!
- Thursday 06/12/14 @ 9:00AM
- Saturday 6/12/14 @ 11:59PM